Initiative: 8 + 1d6
Judge Intent: 6
Physical Limit: 6
Mental Limit: 7
Social Limit: 5
- SINner 5: National SIN (UCAS) – A character with a National SIN pays fifteen percent of their gross income in taxes. He is also in no way connected to any of the megacorporations. The main drawback to having a legal National SIN is the character is in the system. The nation in the player character’s background has the character’s biometric data (DNA, fingerprints, retinal scans) on file, and that biometric data is shared with law enforcement agencies through the Global SIN Registry.
- Quick Config: Whenever you reconfigure your deck (p. 228, SR5), you can make two changes with a single Free Action.
- Natural Hardening: Gain 1 point of natural Biofeedback Resistance. This is cumulative with a Biofeedback programme or a Technomancer’s firewall.
- Home Turf – The Transporter: When the Transporter is on her Home Ground, she has a +2 dice pool modifier for Evasion Tests.
- Thermographic Vision: Able to see heat patterns.
- Pathogen/Toxin Resistance: Gain a +2 on Tests to resist Pathogens or Toxins.